We’re the professionals
Everything going beyond conventional translation and anything even remotely associated with language:
- certification, legalization by notary public of official documents, including authentication by apostille
- interpretation assignments for all languages and language combinations, including providing the necessary infrastructure
- software localization (EDP user manuals, etc.) copywriting in all languages based on oral or written briefs
- ghostwriting in all languages
- special editing; for instance, technical or medical editing
- editing in all languages to suit regional and national mentality differences; for instance, British and American English, etc.
- proofreading in all languages
- review and correction of existing translations
- compiling technical glossaries
- Desk Top Publishing, also in non-Latin scripts, such as Arabic, Chinese, Russian, etc.
- text formatting, camera ready, for printing processing multilingual orders; for instance, coordination of multilingual print runs or brochures, standardizing terminology, etc.
- and much, much more.